General Wellness at Brighton Wellness Center
- In-Hospital Visits
We meet you & your newborn in the hospital within 24 hours after delivery, and once a day for wellness checks until discharge!
- Your Babies First Appointment
Including hearing tests, bilirubin check, and weight check.
- Follow up weight checks
A quicker appointment to monitor the weight a newborn routinely loses and then regains in the first week-10 days of life.
Well Care (Infant/Child/Adolescent)
- Standard Well Visit Schedule:
At Ages Newborn, 1 Month, 2 Month, 4 Month, 6 Month, 9 Month,12 Month, 15 Month, 18 Month, 2 Year, 30 Month, 3 Years and yearly thereafter
- State-of-the-art Screenings:
For hearing, vision (including Spot Testing as young as 6 months old), tuberculosis, lead, etc
- Routine Screening Questionnaires:
For Developmental Delays, Lead Poisoning, Tuberculosis Exposure, Teen Risk, and Postpartum Depression
- Routine Blood-Work:
Routine Blood-Work done in house by a certified Phlebotomist specialized in pediatric blood draws! CBC, Lipids, Chemistry, Vitamin D & more!
- Immunizations (all preservative-free)
Illness at Clifton Fast Track
Routine and Urgent Sick Care
- Treatment and management of numerous cases such as Dermatological, GI, Respiratory, Infectious Disease, Genitourinary, and Neurological Complaints as well as referrals to the best specialists in the area when needed.
- Affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center and St.Joseph’s Medical Center
- Small Wound Care
- Suture/Staple Removal
- Nurse-Maid Elbow (dislocation common in toddlers)
Rapid Diagnostics/In-House Lab
- Urinalysis, Flu, Strep, Hemoglobin
- In-House phlebotomist for extensive blood-work
Personalized Time and Attention
Come Join Us For:
- Prenatal Visits
- New Patient Meet and Greet
Health and Wellness Classes
- NuBaby Prenatal Classes
- Lactation Support and Classes
- Nutrition Classes