Please keep reading to learn more and see how you can book an appointment with us.
NuHeights Brighton Wellness Center for Comprehensive Well Care
NuHeights Pediatrics at Brighton Wellness Center is proud to offer a dedicated wellness facility with your family needs in mind:
- Focused wellness with the newest technology in pediatric healthcare
- Dedicated attention to newborn babies and moms with special newborn rooms to meet their needs
- Enriched consulting process including behavioral health, nutrition, lactation among others
- Specialized clinics for obesity, asthma and ADHD
- On-site subspecialty care with in house allergy and pulmonary function testing
- Toddler oral health evaluation including fluoride application and extensive parent education
- Parent, child and prenatal classes, including but not limited to CPR, “picky eaters”, “my baby is not sleeping” classes
- On-site Phlebotomist for lab work
- More board certified doctors proving flexibility for timely scheduling
- 10+ themed exam rooms
- Early bird sick-care in dedicated “sick rooms” between 8am-12pm prior to Clifton Fast-Track opening at 12pm
- Sick visits available upon request to maintain continuity of care with same doctor
- School, sports and camp physicals
- …and many more services including ear piercing and ear wash
NuHeights Pediatrics Clifton Fast Track – Best Care for your Child’s Acute Needs
NuHeights Pediatrics at Clifton Fast-Track introduces a dedicated “sick-care” facility to meet your and your family’s immediate and acute needs
- The most innovative technology available to diagnose and treat your child
- Rapid diagnostic testing with in-house results
- Immediate response to illnesses, allergic reactions, minor injuries and among others (suture removals, wart freezing, splinting …)
- Less wait time. Your child will be treated when you want, as soon as you want
- Appointments are encouraged but walks ins are also accepted
- Convenient hours 7 days a week including late hours
Our practice is now enriched with 6 board certified doctors: Ikbal Tokat, MD, FAAP, Angelica M. Soto-Pereira, MD, FAAP, Mary K. Thomas, MD, FAAP, Mona Sadegh, MD, FAAP, Rana C. Matta, MD, FAAP, John I. Sutter, MD, FAAP.
You can learn more about our medical staff here.
Book an Appointment with Us and Experience the Excellence of Our Care
Whether you need a comprehensive well visit for your child or need your sick child to be seen by our experienced physicians with no to very limited wait time, NuHeights has the solution.
NuHeights Brighton Wellness Center:
2 Brighton Rd. Suite: 404
Clifton, NJ 07013
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 to 6. We also accept Weekend Well Visits by your request.
NuHeights Pediatrics Clifton Fast Track:
1115 Clifton Avenue Suite: 101
Clifton, NJ 07013
Hours: Monday to Friday 12 – 8, Saturdays from 9 to 2, Sundays from 10 to 1.
Call us at 973.250.2970 to book your appointment.